Manitoba Arts Council – Artist in the Schools Residency – Evaluation Form for Teachers:
Rebecca’s program: Creative Contemporary Movers
From: Cory Grandfield of Minitonas Early Years
Date: April 7 2016
Rate the following on a scale of 1 to 5: (1)poor (2) fair (3) good (4) very good (5) excellent
|Were students creatively engaged and enthusiastically involved in project?||5|
|Were the activities age appropriate?||5|
|Did the artist communicate effectively with students and staff?||5|
|Would you recommend this artist to another school?||5|
– Students were excited and engaged each session.
– Chose a topic based on the students responses.
-Very pleasant and enthusiastic as an instructor/leader.
-A pleasure to work with!
Challenges and suggestions:
– Share your talents as often as you can!
Some student comments:
– I liked all the activities.
– I liked when we got to make up our own dance.
– She was a funny, nice person.
-Give her a 5 on her report card!